When editing at Angry Birds Answers, please remember to follow the rules below. Keep the wiki attitude positive, so that everyone will have a good time editing.
- As mentioned above, please keep a positive attitude. If you are feeling frustrated, or angry, please do not vent out or take out anger on others. If needed, take a break to cool down.
- When correcting others or giving them warnings, please do so in a respectful manner.
- Likewise, please do not get angry or say anything offensive to the user correcting or warning you.
- If you disagree with another user's statement, please start a discussion in a formal matter.
- When requesting something to be done, please do not demand it from an admin or another user.
- Do not post any inappropriate language. No spamming, vandalising, or trolling.
Frequent violations of these rules will result in a 3-day ban. Consistent actions will result in longer bans.